Acne in Face
Watch the video below by gossmakeupartist about acne treatment:
Acne or pimples occurs in most people during the teens. Sometimes it clears up by the time we are in our 20's, but in most cases it may persist for years. The important fact is that acne is an inflammatory response not an infection. Acne is a result of a hormonal imbalance (androgen effect) and not a dietary imbalance.
Remedies for Acne
Acne Cure at Home
There are also some natural and easy ways to get rid of this skin problem. The following are the steps you should take in order to keep your skin free from acne and other skin problems:
- DRINK MORE WATER - Drink at least 2 liters of water a day, this would keep you hydrated and let you overcome having too much clogged up pores. When you drink this amount of water, you could shed dead cells properly.
- HEALTHY DIET - Eating vegetable and fruits will keep your skin healthy.
- USE NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS - So many beauty products are available for your skin but many are harmful for the skin because they contain chemical based ingredients. Use only natural skin care products so you can keep your skin from unwanted disorders.
- CAFFEINE IS HARMFUL- Caffeine is identified to cause more stress by producing stress hormones in the body. This is not healthy for your skin, stress would aggravate acne.
- AVOID STRESS AND TENSION-There is a greater chance of having acne after puberty. This is a stage when hormonal changes are at their peak. The more you get stressed, the more your body would react to it. Learn to control stress; your body could produce more cortisol, which is helpful to against acne or its agents