Skin Care in Different Seasons
Seasonal care of your skin is very important because of the different conditions that will occur to your skin when it reacts to different seasonal changes in cold and hot weather. You should take care of your skin according to the season. Study about the seasons and learn what you have to do to protect your skin so that you can be sure to have beautiful skin and able to keep it healthy. In winter, you should be more careful about winter skin problem because it is the worst time for the skin.
Watch a video below by AndreasChoice about Winter Skin Care:
Dry Skin on Face
Winter is an intense climate for skin. Because of the cold and harsh weather condition, it is one of the most dangerous times of the year for your body and skin especially for the face. Take care to use mild warm water to wash your face instead of hot water in this weather. You have to maintain the proper moisture in the skin always and for that drinking a good quantity of water is very important. You should not use water based moistures in this season and instead of that use only oil based moistures.
Skin Care – Winter Health Tips
Normally skin will get dry if you are outside in cold season. You can even get sunburned in winter if you are outside too long without proper sun protection. You should use some products with sunscreen in them to protect the skin when you have to expose your skin to the sun even in winter season. Dangerous sunrays are harmful for the skin (especially for the skin of your face) in summer and also in winter period.
In winter season you have to be more careful about the protection of your skin. Following winter health tips will be useful for you in skin protection:
1. Use creamy facial cleanser that does not strip away moisture from your face.
2. Try using body lotion right after rinsing soap or body wash. It will help to lock in some extra moisture. Moisturize the skin throughout the day. Use a moisturizing facial mask.
3. Instead of hot shower try lukewarm shower for bath in winter season.
4. Skin products that contain alcohol strips away moisture, so avoid using them. Use alcohol-free products.
5. It is better not to use hair dryer in winter. Dry and style your hair with a towel.
6. For the problem of chapped lips, use a lip balm with at least SPF 15 and preferably one with antiseptic agents to aid in healing. Look for lip balm products that are made with tea tree oil, they will help to heal painful cracks.
7. Take care of your hands, feet, knees and elbows during winter. Use products containing shea butter, petrolatum, mineral oil, tea tree oil or glycerin. For intense relief, moisturize hands and feet at night, and then slip on gloves or socks to lock in the moisture.
8. Use herbal supplements for skin care in winter season.
Skin is a very important part of the body and your appearance is depends on it. Without a beautiful skin, nobody will appreciate your beauty. As the age increases, natural tendency is to decrease the glowing nature of the skin. To overcome this, use herbal supplements and natural skin care products to protect your skin. Skin care needs your special attention according to the change in the surroundings and season.