Stress and Tension
In our modern busy life stress and strain can be considered as the part and parcel of life.
Can we measure stress? Without being able to measure your stress levels we can’t effectively fight against it. Reliably measuring stress on a daily basis turns out to be the key step to account for your progress.
Earlier scientists tried to measure stress levels by monitoring brain waves. This required expensive equipment, proved difficult to master and was not practical to use at home. Stress could only be measured in a lab environment.
Watch a video below by BBC about Managing Stress:
Stress can be eased out if you follow some simple steps in your social life:
- Always use words carefully when we interact with others. Words can be sometimes more powerful than we think and that will affect our peace of mind and our relations with other persons.
- Try to be pleasant always. A smiling face will get acceptance everywhere.
- Find out your special talents and recognize your victories. They will boost your morale.
- Give more importance to the foods you select. Right type of food is necessary for avoiding stress.
- Be active always. Life is to be enjoyed and the interaction with others will be very helpful for the easiness of our mind.
Click Here to know more about natural herbal health supplements that can help you to manage stress.
You may also like to Read: